View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 05:01 AM   #1
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Women jailed for yanking man's testicle off!

Just when you thought mankind couldn't get any worse.........

'I WAS COMPLETELY NAKED, IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN'
A jilted woman who ripped off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands has been jailed for two-and-a-half years.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage after 37-year-old Geoffrey Jones rejected her advances at the end of a drunken party and she yanked off his left testicle.

Monti, of Birkenhead, Merseyside, pleaded guilty to wounding at Liverpool Crown Court last month.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term relationship with Monti towards the end of May last year.

The pair remained on good terms and on May 30, they went to a party and then for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.

As the night was winding down, Monti told Mr Jones she wanted to discuss their relationship and offered him sex.

When he refused a struggle ensued. Monti was knocked to the floor, from where she pulled down Mr Jones's shorts.

In a statement, he said: "Suddenly she grabbed my genitals and pulled hard. I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

Referring to his friend Danny McDonagh, who was sleeping at the house after the party, Mr Jones said: "I believe Danny walked out shortly afterwards.

"He came into the kitchen and said to me, 'That's yours', and I saw that he was holding one of my testicles."

Monti initially tried to hide the testicle by putting it in her mouth, but released it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/...ide/4253849.stm

I was thinking imagine if he accepted her advances and while she was downstairs she bit it off! oh it hurts thinking 'bout it...........
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie