Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #9165
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Death is really messed up.
i know it brother i know it, life and death are both as one, you cant have one really without the other just like life it,s self some time love enduring and taking, REM, sung it best man with everybody hurts, but there surley cometh that day when the good lord divdes the spoil the sheep from the goats the worthys from da no acounts, and trys to do is, best to put the last first and the first last, trying not to blow your mind but this is my mind this is my song, there cometh that day when the lord understands who loveth him and endures him and bears with us in these awakings, from A to Z Proclaming what Moses Said Unto Pharroha Let My People Go, No more Sorrow No More Pain From one deep precept we are first, and we must help those and bear with those as hard as it is with a less understanding Of The Love Of Life And Death, To everything turn turn my brother, The Final Enmie DESTROYED, Will Be Death, and im still doing that laundry, the good lord has mercy upon us with all these things,