View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 09:58 AM   #8
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: What do you want to hear on the next Creed album?

Quote: Originally posted by benkenobi
<b>Somebody might have made a thread like this, but I'm too lazy to scroll down and check and see. Anyways, on the new album I want Creed to go all out, and show the "wannabes" their true talent. I hope to hear some killer guitar solos, and let Flip come through more with some sweet drum/percussion stuff. I would also love to hear all those "old-school" Creed songs that they've never released. Scott mentioned Creed's first song that they ever thought of as their own called "Grip My Soul." I would &nbsp;like to hear that as well as the songs cut from previous albums like "Nothing" that we've heard so much about. And if they have enough stuff to have a 2 disk album then let 'em at it. That would be sweet to have a 2 disk or bonus disk album. Maybe a bonus disk could have some new acoustic songs or cover songs on it!!! &nbsp;

Just my thoughts. </b>

I agree, they would be wise to put out bonus tracks and DVD seeing that is the "thing" to do now! I just want it to rock, guitar solos, incredible lyrics, music that makes you never want to turn it off. I think it will be great!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"