View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 08:45 PM   #60
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) My guess is the record company has more to do with this than Stapp. I'm guessing ticket sales weren't up to their expectations and rather than lose money, they pulled the plug on it.

Exactly. I'm surprised at how many people are making the assumption that this is all Stapp's doing. I truly believe that WU is more at fault for this than Stapp is. And it's entirely possible that the guy is going through something right now and unable to go on tour in Europe. It's a huge undertaking for any band, and probably even bigger for someone who has been through as much as Stapp(in recent months). But I guess it is easier for some people to play the blame game and blame Stapp.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Can't you guys debate without hurling nasty comments toward each other? That is frowned upon here.

I completely agree. Calling names and making nasty comments only makes you look bad, imo. So let's just try to be peaceful and respectful when discussing this thing. It makes it easier and better for everyone.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!