Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #2449
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Amen Sis!!!

February 16th

"The original message."

The original message - love one another. The enduring message - love one another. The most convicting message - love one another. The most difficult message - love one another. I'm reminded of the little verse: To dwell above with saints we love, O that will be glory. But to dwell below with saints we know, now that's another story. But it's the story we're called to write!

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

1 John 3:11

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN It Is Hard some people come set next to ya or pass you by causaly GLORY TO GOD your like did,nt i not bind ya This MORNING Glory To God, But Knowing And Enduring The Precepts If We Forget The Law Of Love WE Have Forgot We For Get JESUS Forgiving Theme For They Know Not What They Do THESE Words Surley Rises Brother In Us To Forgive As Our Enmies Rise BUT PRAISE MY GOD He Said Leave Vengenges To Me There Is Just Something About JESUS THAT NAME GLORY TO GOD, For Anybody Who Calls Up On Him In These Days Shall Be Saved Rom 10,12 For There Is No Difference Between The Jew And Greek For The Same Lord Over All Is Rich Unto All That Call Upon Him,
Blessed Is He That Shows Mercy For Mercy Shall Return Unto Him IN HIS TIME OF NEED those our powerfull words sharper that will quicken you in war From The Power Of he holy spirt BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Wonderfull Post Bub