View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 02:09 PM   #5
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Well, I said I never come back here and post again, but Anarkist's post is very disturbing.

You are right, it is.

Quote: I agree with you, Anarkist , not sure if we can call JP II a criminal, because the priest sexual abuses , cause it's a very hard issue to control or to prevent, but of course he could to punish the involveds in it.Sexual abuse is always a terrible thing.

Of course. You don't think JPII did whatever he could? I'd like to see Jester fix all of the problems in the world. Oh, he can't? CRIMINAL!

Quote: Look, the Catholic Church has an historical important role in social issues, specially concerning to the countries in the Third World.But this is very different: A LOT of african people are dying because the HIV, this is an true epidemic.This is evident. Man, woman and the worse, children are infected.

But it's very sad when you know this thing could be avoid.

You are righ,t it could be. If people followed the Church's teachings, it WOULD be.

Quote: Believe me, I'm not saying Church must allow the condoms, but don't permit that married couple use this is at the least unbelievable, irresponsible and inadmissible. It's the same to condemn all these people to death.

No it isn't. The Church is not saying "You must have Sex but you can't protect yourself." The Church proescribes abstinence, which, by the way, is the only way to be sure you are not goign to contract a sexually trasnmitted disease.

Quote: Saying this people can't use condom because its a sin is a poor explanation. By the way, waht's a sin? Sin!!?? Sin it's people living on the streets, starving, begging...

A sin is breaking God's law. It is the recklessness and unaccountabiltiy of the current population which causes such things as people living on the streets begging. Not the moral disciplines of the Church, which, if followed by everyone would get those people off the streets.

Quote: I mean its a sin to use a condom to avoid AIDS or it's a sin to let children die in Africa???

Yes it is a sin to use a condom. There are not only other ways of avoiding AIDS but BETTER ways.

Quote: Also, a person who uses condom doesnt mean she has not faith? No more? I'd like to understand it!

Depends on what you mean. Does someone who murders have no Faith? Not necessarily. You can have all the Faith in the world, but as the Bible says, and the Church teaches, "Faith with works is dead".

Quote: Sorry, I 'm not saying this because the religion A or B or C is wrong, and even though I'm catholic person, I can't stand this kind of thing when you have alot of innocent children losing their lives!!!

If you can't stand children losing their lives, why do you endorse the secular view which causes it?

Quote: PS: I hope U can get my point.

I liek the reference but I simply cannot understand your point of view.