View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 06:22 PM   #21
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Eventually, AB will again be playing arenas just as Creed did...in order to accomodate the fans they pick up along the way from touring...saying they will continue to do "small" venues is neive (sp).

Saying "never" to reuniting...would be akin to saying Marshall would never be playing with the remainder of Creed in another incarnation again...big surprise...look at 'em now.

Anything is possible...time is irrelevent in this reguard, as it will happen when it is supposed to happen...but realize that a "reunited Creed" would show the growth that has been attained during their solo time...not only creatively...but on a personal level too.

This is hinging most of all on forgiveness and understanding of all parties involved...and realizing where the PRIORITIES, which can change for some and stay the same for others, really are...then being able to mix it all together so it works, and that isn't easy without keeping the lines of communication open..all of this is learned from past indescretions and mistakes that are hopefully not repeated.

there is too much "energy" in these 4 souls to write them off as "over".

Very well said. No one knows what the future holds so we'll have to see how everything works out.

Relearn Love