View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 12:17 PM   #52
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) I just really don't give a rip anymore. They don't have a name...they don't have a singer....then they do have a name...and they do have a singer...they just can't tell anyone what and who they are....but the music is amazing...trust us. I'm so sick of the term "the new band" I could barf.

You just don't get it. As Micheal said, these guys have been working their asses off to give us this new material because they love us! They love their fans!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) I am probably reaching an audience of about 10,000 people. I'm not getting paid to do this

Micheal, there's not a single die hard Creed fan that doesn't look up to your brother and love him for what he's doing. And I don't think there's a single die hard Creed fan that doesn't look up to you for what you are doing, and I've said this before! I can't speak for anyone else, but I will speak for myslef. I do look up to the Tremonti brothers! I look up to you because you don't have to do this and you're not getting payed, but you give us the info anyway just to be kind 'cause you know we love it! Sad enough I don't know anyone of you 3 guys, but as far as I know Mark also seems to be this "all good" human. He rates the fans higher than anyone does!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) It was the fans that made Creed

Man, everytime someone says that I'm freaking out!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) A) I love my brother, B) I truly believe in the music, C) its my way of giving back to the fans who have supported the boys through hell and back.

I also do love your brother, I really do believe in the music and I will gladly go to hell and back again for these guys! I believe in them and they have changed my life!

Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) Like my Sig says, I'm A Tru Fan. You and Your Brothers Rule!
I can't thank you enough for helping us out and givin us the info.
i can't thank Dan enough for making killer Cd Art... i'm an artist myself, and if i dont make it as a guitarist... that's what i wanna do.
And i definately can't think Mark Enough For enspiring me to be a Guitarist.

LONG LIVE THE TREMONTI BROTHERS!

High-five mate!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by THE LITHIUM : 04-21-2004 at 12:20 PM.