View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 06:31 PM   #49
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=Gabriel[/QUOTE

Lastly, I want you to know that this rant is not because of this one post but quite a few I have seen at this board and the VH1 board where you take a negative stand towards the promotional techniques of the new band. It almost seems like you try to make a conspiracy out of it. All the things that have happened with the new band so far has been business as usual in the rock world. The only abnormal thing has been me updating you every step of the way. I will continue to do so because, A) I love my brother, B) I truly believe in the music, C) its my way of giving back to the fans who have supported the boys through hell and back.

Michael[/QUOTE]

I post what I post at VH1 because that's the only place where the "die-hards" don't jump down my throat for having a differing opinion. I have no conspiracy theory...I'm just simply tired of hearing all the tidbits of information and rumors that have been going on forever. Like I said...when there is something to listen to...I will...and make my decision then. I'm voicing my opinion here, just like you do. I think my reply was in line with the original subject of this thread...sorry if you don't like it.