View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:12 PM   #1
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
share a joke thread

won't explain what you do in this thread LOL....a little dirty but hey they're funny! besides how many clean jokes are actually funny?

A man walks into a bar and sits next to a really attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance and then glances at his watch. The woman can't help but notice this and asks "Is your date running late?" "No" he replies, " I just bought this state of the art watch and I'm just testing it." "State of the art? Whats so special about it? " The man replies "It uses alpha waves to telepatically talk to me". "Wow so what is it telling you now?" The man replies "Well right now its telling me you're not wearing any panties!" The woman giggles and says "I'm sorry but it must be broken because I am wearing panties!" "Oh damn he replies, the thing must be running an hour fast!"

A Greek and an Italian are debating about their respective cultures and who's is better. The Italian says "We had the Roman empire who ran the whole known world and brought civilization to the masses. We also built the Colesseum. The Greek replies "Well that is true but we introduced Socrates and Plato to the world and Democracy comes from Greece. But best of all the Greeks invented sex!"

The Italian retorts "Well that is true, but we introduced it to women!"
(no offence to any greek here LMAO)
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie