Thread: Mark's singing
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 11:32 AM   #59
Justify
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mark's singing

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) What kind of crap IS that Titan? His voice is in his prime was nowhere near Chris or Myles at ANY point in their careers (not to mention there is nothing SPECIAL about his voice. it is totally generic), his lyrics suck terribly, i mean, what on Earth is there to like about Stapp's ability? Much less saying it's better than the two best singers in rock.

I always thought you were a bit strange about Stapp but now I know you are nuts!

Stapp has a great voice. He and Myles are just 2 different singers. Myles has a high pitched voice and Stapps is a lot lower. You can't compare the 2 because they have 2 different styles. Just admit what you really mean by this post. You hate Stapp. Thats it. I wonder why you even liked Creed to begin with if Stapp has such a terrible voice and his lyrics suck? The lyrics on his new album are not as good as they were with Creed but I think they will improve on his next album. The new album is great though. Every song on it is great. AB's lyrics weren't as good as they were in Creed either. AB's lyrics aren't as good as Stapp's new album either. I like both bands. Alter Bridge has great guitar solos. Myles voice is ok but personally I like Stapp's voice better. But I know that I really can't compare the 2. Its just going to be a personal preference thing.
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light

Last edited by Justify : 03-09-2006 at 11:34 AM.