Thread: Album Leak
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 02:39 AM   #90
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan
Re: Album Leak

The album has leaked and I have heard some of the tracks and there is the traditional creed big guitar sound but it is not what you expected. It is heavier by far (but the production seems to lessen it to some point) and the sound overall is not the creed we expect.

I have not heard any real hints of alter bridge in songs yet (that is all I will say because I am tired of that debate.)

Stapp seems to rely on screaming a lot more in the songs but that is to be expected because of his voice issue but it does get annoying sometimes.

Fear and bread of shame are quite heavy for creed. Okay overall, does not excite me at all right now but I have only listened to it once.

A thousand faces right for me sounds far far better live than the way it sounds on the record but it is still good.

Time is okay but does nothing for me right now. Big Creed guitar with a different acustic guitar sound.

I am not too happy about the production sound that they went for on this album right now but I might like it at somepoint.

overall right now is a lot of new sounds mix with some old, seems to be a decent record but not the rock record of the year material as of right now. Still need to listen to it more.

I