View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 12:41 AM   #11
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Atheism growing in America

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) I disagree. I do not beleive that atheism is as rare as suggested.
well if you look at the census numbers you would learn that only 3% of the country is Atheists/Agnostic so I guess you learn somethign new today

Quote: I think that the main problem we are having here is that you are unaware of MY own personal belief system, I do not catagorize myself on the same group with every other human being on the planet who says that they believe in a god/higher power. If I did, I would be in the same group with you, worshipping your Nature.
I do not worship anything and I am annoyed with your presuption that I worship nature.
[quote]
No, no, no, wait, wait... you kidding right? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?! The God that I believe in is the ONE AND ONLY GOD, so when I call Bin Laden and Hussein Godless, I mean that they are seperate from the TRUE God, the Christian and Hebrew God. Godless. Jehova-less. Yaweh-less.
[quote]
All Theists say that they have the one true god you are nothing special in assurting this I mean if you were to ask Bin Laden he would say that he has the one true god and that the infidel chistians don't know what they are talking about
Quote: Well if He did "go back on his word and change his mind" with someone with your attitude, would you blame him? So much for your arguement.

PS. God is true to his word, but a deal is off when the other party (humans, the IMperfect ones) break the bargain first.
I am not even going to justify this with a response
Quote: It's great to know you're out of line, I thought misquoting was unscientific.
where?
Quote: Come on, you can't honestly say that evolutionists are not overly guilty of this... Plenty of evidence has been ignored and plenty of creation scientists have never had a voice,
completey due to the fact they they don't believe in the Evolutionary Theory. If you don't believe this is true, then
I feel sorry for you, you've been severely had.
what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Yeah, it says what it says. It never says kill someone who doesn't go to church... it says REST on the Sabbath. Keep it Holy. To be Holy means to be
"set apart as different", God rested on the seventh day of the creation of the world, and then He sanctified that day and MADE IT HOLY. OR, He sanctified that day and SET IT APART AS DIFFERENT. So naturally, it would be illegal to work on a non-working day. Since God sanctified it on the seventh day, when He rested.
so tell me have you ever worked on saturday? if so then we should kill you now.

Quote: And I don't pick and choose I do my best to keep the rules, only when Jesus came and paid the sacrifiece for sins, the animal sacrifices were done away with. Jesus said that He did not come to destroy the law, but to fulfill it.
do you wear mixed fibers?
have you eaten food prepared by a woman on her period? (if you eat our you may have and would have never known)
would you kill your son if he disobeyed you?
these are in in Lev 19

would you sell your daughter in to slavery? YES the bible allows this