View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 04:42 PM   #30
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by jmhonline) Why are they mark's songs? I truly want to know. What if Creed fans want to hear them?
Yeah, see I look at it this way... Since Mark wrote them it's Mark's songs. In case you didn't know - that's the way it works in the music biz!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) you know its funny how Mark has invented himself to be this and that and slams Stapp all the time? maybe mark needs to take the high road you don't see Stapp slaming AB? and they aren't just marks songs people get over him he aint god!
Mark is a very down-to-earth-guy who has NEVER ever said anything bad about Stapp!!! Although I think Brian has. But never Mark. Mark has never in an interview said something unpolite about Stapp! And have you ever thought that he might be telling the truth? That Stapp actually was the reason they broke up? Almost all the Stapp fans are so close minded, and there's nothing in the world you can say to make me take that back! And I'm pretty sure pretty many of you are thinking: "Well, HE is close minded". But I'm really not. I read interviews from both AB and Stapp, I read every post Michael posts. And well... I have heard some pretty bad stories about Stapp from some contacts I have. I'm telling you, if I were close minded, I wouldn't be supporting Stapp! I am supporting Stapp, I just don't think he has a personality that's easy to deal with. I think it has a lot to do with his hard time growing up.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor