View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 01:55 PM   #58
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Who wrote the lyrics for the songs of Creed?

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) I don't beleive for a second that he was controlled by Stapp. So when he said that he WASN'T a good lyricist and he comes up with "garbage words that usually don't stick" he was under Stapp's psycological influence and control? This is not about what he wasn't aloud to say.....IT'S ABOUT WHAT HE DID SAY! I guess Stapp's mind-controlling powers are so powerful that Mark would put himself down and say he wasn't a good lyricist, when he really knew he was, huh? And as far as my dislike of the ODR lyrics,...that is just my opinion. Your opinion just differs.

Now talking about mind controling isn't what I meant... And I do belive that Mark had the guts to go in to a room with Stapp and just say what was on his mind, I do. BUT! I belive that Mark had a little money interest in this and having a fight in an interview wasn't the best, as he's said himself, it took a friend to tell him "quit then" to get him to realize that he could actually quit.

Mark wanted to do solos but Stapp wouldn't let him, face it Creed was a "Stapps interests first" projekt. Now Mark, as I have admitted, didn't write mutch on MOP, but as time goes Mark wrote more as proven on ODR. You have you opinion yes... And I can't say you aren't alowd to have it...