View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 11:34 AM   #50
IamFilthy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Who wrote the lyrics for the songs of Creed?

[quote=RoffeDH]IamFilthy... I KNOW WHAT MARK HAVE SAID... But he was controled by Stapp as far as I'm conserned... Look at it this way, when he was with Creed he was controled by Stapp and wasn't aloud to say what he realy wanted. When he was "free from Stapp" he said what he realy wanted to say. I mean, he can write, he's proven that. The songs for ODR wasn't supose to be for AB but for Creed since when he started writing them he hadn't a thought of Creed breaking up.

I don't beleive for a second that he was controlled by Stapp. So when he said that he WASN'T a good lyricist and he comes up with "garbage words that usually don't stick" he was under Stapp's psycological influence and control? This is not about what he wasn't aloud to say.....IT'S ABOUT WHAT HE DID SAY! I guess Stapp's mind-controlling powers are so powerful that Mark would put himself down and say he wasn't a good lyricist, when he really knew he was, huh? And as far as my dislike of the ODR lyrics,...that is just my opinion. Your opinion just differs.
I've been living a double life