Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 11:15 PM   #7952
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^ If its still in you dont take it out as it could make the bleeding alot more severe and also maybe damage something, so til the ambulance gets there you pack something around the knife to try and stop the bleeding as much as possible.

I hope thats totally correct...I learned it in first aid class a long time ago.

--------------------------------------------

My Random Thought....
Who cares about age milestones! Most of the time they either make you stressed because youre older, or put pressure on you to accomplish something before they come along, and then what happens if you DONT accomplish those things? You feel like shit...til the next age milestone comes along!
DA DONNA LEE DA MORNING HAS NOT ESCAPED, WHAT DID SIS TEACH YA, BUT OH THE DARKNESS CAN ONLY PRESERVE THE LIGHT, So It Dont Blind Us Un Ready ..... now we know THAT STILL THAT LIGHT, CAN BE ALL TOGETHER FRIGHTING, STILL da goodness, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT GET, IT you must learn the love of PHILLOSPHY,
i liked your random thought my donna lee baby, da milds stones and aging and stuff , we have surley grown with the abilty to use STILL THE STRENTH OF THE WAYS OF OUR INNER CHILD TO ACKNOWLEGE ALL WAYS ITS A REMEDY THAT SURLEY GET,ER DONE,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You