View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 08:33 AM   #15
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Lechium
JUST drunk? Sorry but unless it's a small punk concert in a club, performer MUST be sober. He gets paid thousands dollars an hour to sing, so least he can do is be sober. God.. being fan is good, but dont say that's it's ok for the band to disrespect people who paid big money to see the band, by being drunk on stage, and failing to work off money they get paid.

Ummm... So what about Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson? I have spoke to several people who have seen both in concert and they said Trent Reznor was so freakin drunk at one show he literally layed on the floor or the whole show and puked next to the drum set Then I also heard from someone who actually went to a show of Manson's that he pissed in the crowd, so did those people pay for that:eye: Did people pay to see Ozzy bite the head off of bats? IT IS A ROCK CONCERT DAMN IT!!!!!! It is the luck of the draw! How about Steven Tyler and the entire band of Aerosmith being so freakin stoned and drunk on top of it that they could not remember the words to their own songs? I did not see a lawsuit for that, and my friend attended that show! Bottom line is this was a one time incident, people need to stop holding Stapp to such high standards! He is freakin human.... GEEZZZZZ!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"