View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 07:29 PM   #97
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Who Would You Like to See Run in 2008?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I keep telling you the benefits of democracy in the Middle East. Totalitarian governments in the Middle East have allowed terror networks to thrive... and terrorist leaders have CONSTANTLY tried to rally people AGAINST democracy because they know that a democratic nations won't put up with their heinous acts. The United States has been a beacon of freedom for so many people. Why are you sad that Saddam Hussein is no longer in power? You're against war... yet... you have no problem with the UNITED STATES and GREAT BRITAIN defending Europe from Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany. On September 11, 2001, the United States was attacked by terrorists who were funded by the Afghanistan Taliban government. Yet, you're against us going in there and ousting that government.

Here are finally my comments in your 'absurd' post (lol)

1) As Ive already said - Im happy becaue Saddam is in prison cell.

2) I felt so sorry about all that terrible atack US suffered in september 11--all those images shocked and depressed me greatly. All that innocent people (and there was a significant number of brazillian who died in that tragedy).

3) So I think that war was an admissible 'answer' to that tragedy, because US was attacked first. Even though , invading Afeghanistan didnt show any concrete result in capturing Osama ...

4) IAM NOT AGAINST US Chase! Please try to understand it...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 12-29-2005 at 10:07 PM.