Thread: Red Dragon
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 01:58 AM   #18
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
First of all does anyone read on here?! I mean these movies are books by Thomis Harris. I read all 3 of them years ago... BEFORE the movies came out. The books are always better in my humble opinion because what you watch on a screen is someone else's imagination unfolding. When you read the book... it is YOUR imagination that is unfolding.

Also in Hannible the ending wasn't even the same ending as what Thomas Harris originally wrote years ago. Not even the alternate ending was correct. Don't believe me and don't want to read the book? Well just look on the special features of Red Dragon DVD. On it it has the full "FBI Casefile" on Hannible Lector. It has in it the REAL ending of what the Hannible movie should have been.

Also as you can tell I am a HUGE fan of this trilogy. I am a fan of Thomis Harris for sure. But I am like so wild over Anthony Hopkins. Even in his aging years he gets sexier and sexier. For me there is Scott Stapp sexy then there is Anthony Hopkins sexy... both are VERY good to me.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~