View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 12:54 AM   #60
XenoN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I'll have to agree with what most of you are saying about the person-to-musician thing.

I've lost a lot of respect for him as a musician because, without Creed, Scott seems like a lost puppy. I can understand it's hard, but he's simply not rebounding from this thing like Mark and Flip.

I was a diehard Creed fan - the diehard Creed fan who went to high school with a bunch of people that wore their "Even Jesus Hates Creed" T-shirts with my Creed shirts on, getting looks from the people that hated Creed. I didn't care.

This kind of thing is disappointing to me. I loved Creed, and I still pop in Human Clay on a weekly basis. I'm an AB fan now, too, but there's still that 1/4 of Creed that Stapp was just washing away.

I lost a lot of respect for him when I kept hearing about all of these weird religious gestures that he made on stage and stuff, and now with this PBF site... People are putting him on a pedestal, when as a musician, he's doing nothing. It's just frustrating for me to see.

I am a fan of Creed, and I am a fan of Alter Bridge, but I'm finding it hard to be a fan of Scott Stapp right now. Let go of the past and concentrate on the present and future dude. You're being shown up.

If he wants to be regarded as a musician, the man needs to start making some damn music, because of with his dormancy, it's looking as if Creed was his only way into music. It seems as if he has no way to do this without someone leading him along the way.