Thread: Nick Of Time
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 10:01 PM   #4
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony....man, I am being vague but I had a HUUUGE weekend seeing God just at work, even when the enemy was right in my face trying so hard to stop me! I cannot get over it!!!!

These people that I was talking to, who satan didnt WANT me talking to, were amazed at the word of God, they couldnt prove me wrong or get me!

As I was leaving, one of them, who after talking to me decided to go back to church, said, "You can do anything!" and I corrected her!!! I said, "I can do ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STREGNTHENS ME! That's the word of God!".

That wasnt the only verse the HS provided during our 3 hour conversation! I was truly amazed at how God can just give you anything you need in any situation! And I mean there was HUGE spiritual opression trying to stop me! I almost went home before speaking to them cos I felt so ill and I felt the enemy attacking me in my chest and stuff, but I prayed for protection and stuff and God brought me through, and really worked on a girl that was there that really needed jesus in her life. Sucko satan!

ROCK HARD!!!