View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 06:40 PM   #43
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp arrested again

Yes, Scott is indeed getting out of hand! You're right no one can change this man, he has to change himself, and I don't see him doing that anytime soon! He loves to party and drink to much as he has shown us number of times! He has the life, all he has to do is sing for a living, and he's set for life! I hope Jaclyn knows what she's doing, I really do, she has to think if that's a safe environment for the kids and herself. I read a statement from Jaclyn the day she made a report on Scott about what happened, and I just want to tell everyone, these are NOT my words or anyone else's words, these are JACLYN'S words.

"She alleged in the document that her husband is a drug addict with a bad temper. She said he threw a juice bottle at her head as hard as he could Sunday morning. She ducked and it hit the wall, making a dent, she said. On April 1, she added, he threw a baby's chair swing at her, leaving a black and blue mark on her body. On the same day, he threw a picture frame and broke a glass closet door. In addition, he broke the door to her bathroom in an attempt to get her, she said in the document".

An attempt to get her!!!! After I read that, my skin crawled, and not in a good way! Why does she put up with this??? He's not gonna stop until he feels good!!! She has to think about her safety as well as her kids safety!!! Marriage is not good enough when a person is getting abused, even if there is a child involved!!! That is just horrible! I will not support an abuser of any sort!!! Scott Stapp needs to grow up and stop hurting people that he claims he loves!!!! I think he needs to be single and take time out for himself, a lot of time, let Jaclyn have the kids until he feels in his heart of hearts that he is ready to be a MAN and not a fucking child!!! This shit just tops the cake! This is not good at all!! I am so feed up with Scott right now!

This is the document I found online that says it::::

The wife of former Creed lead singer Scott Stapp said in a court document filed Monday that deputies called to the home for a domestic dispute found cocaine, marijuana and other drugs in her husband's car.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office made no mention of drugs in an arrest report released Monday. Sheriff's spokesman Paul Miller declined Tuesday to say whether deputies found drugs at Stapp's $4.9 million property west of Boca Raton, Fla. But Miller said his agency has opened another investigation connected to Sunday's incident. He would not give further details.

"We opened a separate case relative to what was observed and transmitted orally to deputies at the scene. They initiated an investigation that is open and we can't comment on it," he said.

Stapp's wife, Jaclyn, made a similar allegation to sheriff's dispatchers Sunday morning when she said her husband threw a juice bottle at her, according to the 911 tape released Tuesday. The former Miss New York pleaded for help after the couple got into a fight over her husband staying out all night.

"He's hiding all the drugs. He's got a big bag of pot and a bag of dope," she frantically told a Sheriff's Office dispatcher.

She ranted that Stapp was still intoxicated when he came home.

"He's wasted," she said. "He's on drugs. He's on pot. There's a lot of drugs in the house."

Stapp's defense attorney, Robert Gershman, said there weren't drugs at the property.

"I don't know where that came from," he said. "It's questionable at best."

Other defense attorneys said statements to 911 dispatchers aren't always true. They said the same can be applied to restraining orders, like the one Jaclyn Stapp filed in court Monday against her husband, even though the documents are supposed to be sworn statements.

"It's not unusual for victims to say what they want," attorney Michael Salnick said, referring to 911 calls.

Deputies arrested Scott Stapp for felony aggravated assault, and he spent the night in county jail. Circuit Judge Cory Ciklin reduced the charge Monday to a misdemeanor assault and freed Stapp on supervised release, which requires him to check in weekly with counselors. The judge ordered the singer to avoid contact with his wife and barred him from entering their home except to use the recording studio there. He also ordered Stapp to undergo random drug testing.

Hours later, Circuit Judge Charles Burton granted Jaclyn Stapp a restraining order forbidding her husband from entering their house or her mother's Boca Raton home and staying away from her and their baby, Milan.

She alleged in the document that her husband is a drug addict with a bad temper. She said he threw a juice bottle at her head as hard as he could Sunday morning. She ducked and it hit the wall, making a dent, she said. On April 1, she added, he threw a baby's chair swing at her, leaving a black and blue mark on her body. On the same day, he threw a picture frame and broke a glass closet door. In addition, he broke the door to her bathroom in an attempt to get her, she said in the document.

Sunday's arrest was the latest trouble for Scott Stapp, who founded Creed, won a Grammy Award in 2000 for the song With Arms Wide Open and whose group sold 25 million records in the United States before breaking up in 2004. He was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness at the Los Angeles airport on his way to his 2006 honeymoon with Jaclyn. On Thanksgiving 2005, he got into a fight in a Baltimore hotel with members of the rock band 311.

The singer admitted to Rolling Stone magazine that he had struggled with drugs and was traveling with a "sobriety coach" on his latest solo tour.

Gershman couldn't be reached late Tuesday to comment on the restraining order but said the call to 911 Sunday was "motivated by selfishness over money and custody of at least one or both children." Scott Stapp has a son, Jagger, 8, from a previous relationship.

Jaclyn Stapp's attorney, Michael Gora, said she called for help out of fear.
"Her motivation in making the 911 call was to protect herself and the party's child Milan because she was in fear for her life, and for no other reason whatsoever."