View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 01:38 PM   #37
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp arrested again

I don't know, I don't want to think I know either, but as someone said b4, I think this happened b4 as well. she finally got the strength to call the cops in this matter.but I think stapp is gonna be stapp, and no matter what, he's gonna do what he wants to do. No one an change him only he can change himself. It seems to me that he cares more about drugs then his family at times. He has beautiful kids, and needs to live for them, period! He is really losing chances with me as a fan as well, I don't know how many times I can stomach another "I'm sorry" episode from stapp! I don't know how many sorry letters I can handle, I'm so sick of him saying sorry then pulling stupid stunts again, and again, how many times do we have to hear that?? He needs yrs of work, not months to get away from that life of drugs, sorry to say but, he's definitely gonna cause him to lose his family if he keeps this up! As for the lawyer saying she's in this for money, I don't know, but if she is, that's just crazy! I'm sure this is not the only time this has happened, and I think she is in fear of him, and that's y she dropped the order, my friend was abused for many yrs, and this is the same way she reacted as well, as in dropping the order, cause she was afraid of what he might do. My friend was always smiles, but deep down inside she was hurting so bad, and I'm glad she finally spoke up to me and other friends of hers, and she's doing good. I always noticed with Jaclyn also that she would smile from ear to ear when she first met him, if u see her pics with him, but then months later, I noticed her smile not being so bright as it used to be. I hope they both get the help they need, b4 it gets worse.

Last edited by Stappishot : 06-11-2007 at 06:00 PM.