Thread: Solo Projects
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 07:10 PM   #1
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What do you expect from the two solo albums and which album are you looking forward to most and why?

I think Mark will obviously go down more of a metal route making the music that Metallica should be making now. If he really wants to put shredding on the map he'll have to do it of a single off this compilation album but he'll also attempt it via his solo record. We'll get to see what he's really capable of and this record will put Mark in the upper echelons of guitar players where he belongs. Even those that rag on Creed will have to admit that this guy can seriously play which already happens now.

I really can't wait to hear Mark take the mic for longer then brief appearances with Creed, will be cool to see how far his voice has come along. Mark has written some of Creed's lyrics, will be cool to see a full album's worth.

I think Scott's album will be more stripped back more in the style of his favourite artists U2 and The Doors. However he is getting more into the harder stuff so perhaps we'll get a mix of the two different styles. I guess it will be a lot more stripped back then Creed some more acoustic numbers. I'm curious to see how far his guitar work has come along. Will also be interestering to hear what music he does write considering that Mark writes nearly all of Creed's music. He has not shortage to write about so i'm expecting some mind-blowing lyrics.

Hopefully they do tour for their respective projects and at least once or twice Mark will join Scott or vice versa on stage. Most of all I want some sort of Creed tour next year. I am expecting too much sure but it would be great. I wish the best for both of them and can't wait to hear some new music from the both of them and Creed.