Thread: Sd#232
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 11:09 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sounds tiresome HAAAA May Ye Be Blessed You Know Our Love Was Meant To Be The Kind Of Love that lasts forever and i need you here with me from tonight untill the end of time you ...should know everywher i go you,re always on my mind in my heart in my soul you,re the meaning in my life you,re the inspiration you bring feeling to my life you,re the inspiration wanna have you near me...saying no one needs you more than i need you and i know yes i know that its plain to see so in love when we,re together and i know that i need you hear with me from tonight untill the end of time ..you should know everwhere i go you,re always on my mind in my heart in my soul you,re the meaning in my life you,re the inspiration you bring feeling to my life you,re the inspiration wanna have you near me i wanna have you hear me say no one needs you more than i need you chigacos you,re the inspiration ***Awsome Post And Tiresome
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything