View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004, 01:47 AM   #49
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN) I've gone to more concerts than just about anything, and at a Creed show it was somewhat Spiritual, Scott was an awesome front man( and I don't want to hear any whinners about chicago) and he could lead the crowd almost as if he were performing magic. Their was truly a chemistry between Scott, Flip, Mark, and Hestla fit in nicely too.

I don't think you'll find many people to dispute that Stapp was a hell of a front man. Hell, I've never disputed that. I've seen a lot of other bands and none come close to his showmanship.

Chicago...definatly a changing point for me. My respect level for Mark, Flip and Brett skyrocketed as my repect level for Stapp plummited. But it was one of those "had to be there" things I suppose.

But yes Philly...hands down the BEST show of the tour...they got it together one last time to go out on a GREAT note.

They did have a chemestry....sadly, the forumla's been messed with a bit much and maybe after a while they'll find it again.

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.