Thread: Uk
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 05:41 AM   #39
SnowBlower-HALL
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) [childish voice] 'I'm from Bristol.........blah, blah, blah'.
'I never would have thought.............blah, blah, blah'.
'I'm going to see the Alter bridge.......blah, blah, blah'.

IceMan - Would you please SHUT THE HELL UP!!

WHO got you the tickets for the gig, eh?
WHO got you tickets for numerous other events?

I'll tell you WHO - Robin. It is I who has allowed you, the most pathetic speciman I've ever encountered, to view such magnificent events. And it is I who will allow your dreams to become a reality.

Finally. 'It should be good'. GOOD? GOOD?! Ice.......It is going to be f****** Glorious!
Tremonti's sweat falling upon us like confetti!

IT WILL ROCK!!!

Take Care, ALL

"Firstly...you Nincompoop! - If it wasn't for the Ice-man, you would be doing one of two things!...

A) walking around the streets of manchester looking for one of your hotels" - you know, one that has got to have a (power shower)

"I don't know why?.....I'm sure one of those nice bell-boys, would be pleased to give you a hand!

Or...B) Being driven around the outskirts of birmingham,by some boob called Muhammad. "And when I say outskirts, I really mean somewhere between-southend and brighton! ( That's the south coast robin")

And lastly, Can someone please ban this twerp? - He seems to want to follow me on to "every" forum that I decide to browse on

And robin!...Don't you dare say that your a true creed fan. I' know you have a picture of scott stapp pinned upon your dartboard!.....I've heard the rumors.

Robin, Take care...and go away!