View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 11:13 AM   #89
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
now who's being literal?

Quote: One Omerta, it was a fucking joke, get a life and stop taking shit i say so literal. I can use whatever excuse i want, and you know what, you will just have to deal with it. Whats wrong with american culture today is people like you who cant see that, in the english language, some words have 2 meanings, or more than one context they can be used in, so they start harping on other people about words and phrases they should and shouldnt use. Im allowed to say any word i want, now, do i say them to offend people...NO, NEVER, and if you sit there and harp on me about saying the word retard, then apparently you are the asshole applying that word to the mentally handicapped. Kiss my ass. DUDE
And have fun doing it.

LOL....hey kid...perhaps you might want to practice what you preach. Quit taking the shit I post so literal...that's what's wrong with people like you, you get fired up and out of control over a message board. I'm allowed to post whatever I want to post, as long as I don't offend people. And if you sit there and harp on me for what I decide to post...then your the asshole implying that I take anyone on here literally. So kiss my ass kid...and have fun doing it

None. It's not in our evaluation.
Just one. And he'd do it a lot faster than a City Carrier.
None. Maintenance would file a grievance for crossing crafts.