Thread: Jeremiah
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 09:06 PM   #12
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Jeremiah

Jeremiah 8:10 "Therefore will I give their wives unto others, and their fields to them that shall inherit them: for every one from the least even unto the greatest is given to covetousness, from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely."

Friends, you can not rip off or cheat God's people and expect to gain anything from it in the long term.Ministries that have to beg for money have a severe problem and those who would rip people off or con them supposedly in the name of God will answer for it.

Jeremiah 8:11 "For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace."

Just love Jesus and you will be fine. Go your way my child, it's going to be okay. Send your check in the mail and we'll pray for you. You don't need to understand the book of Revelation, you're going to fly away. People look to these "reverends" for answers to their problems and they can't say anything except, "oh just believe in Jesus and it will be okay. Are you saved my child?" No one has all the answers but when you have a bunch of so called pastors who are steeped in tradition instead of the Word of God and can say or teach nothing but "salvation, salvation, salvation, and they can't teach people or explain what's going on today and how it relates to God's Word, and they put the idea in people's head that they want to be the first one taken from the field when the first "messiah" that shows up is Antichrist, you'd better believe there's no peace in that. But they sure do make sure that people know when that collection plate is being passed around. Some of them, not all. There are good churches and pastors. But there sure are some bad ones as well.

Jeremiah 8:12 "Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore shall they fall among them that fall: in the time of their visitation they shall be cast down, saith the LORD."

It's going to happen, for it is written. Not by the false scribes or pen of man. But by the Word of God. But you know what's sad... many of them do it out of ignorance. But for some ignorance is an excuse, for a time. Paul made mention that when he actually persecuted the church it wasn't counted against him because Paul thought he was doing right. But if you're going to preach, if you're going to teach, ignorance is not an excuse. No one has the answers to everything. But you'd better at least study the Word yourself and get a pretty firm grasp of it and teach it as it is written without apology and without any input from man trying to change it.

Jeremiah 8:13 "I will surely consume them, saith the LORD: there shall be no grapes on the vine, nor figs on the fig tree, and the leaf shall fade; and the things that I have given them shall pass away from them."
Well I thought God's gifts were given without repentance. It is true, as it states in Roman's 11:29 that the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. But let's say that God actually does give one the gift to teach, preach, or evangelize. They have a sharp mind and maybe are a dynamic communicator. God gave them the gift, but how they use it is up to them. If they have some success and decide that they can get a little money for their ministry, just as an example, begging for it here, and creating an emergency there, and putting people on a guilt trip for not contributing here, well hopefully you get the picture. They still, I believe will have that gift to teach. But they misused that gift terribly and so they could certainly stand to lose all the blessings they were given earlier in their work. As an aside, I can't help but think of Nebuchadnezzar, who these same people of Jerusalem and the tribe of Judah would go into captivity to. In Daniel Chapter 4 Neubchadnezzar gets a little puffed up and says basically "Look at my great kingdom and everything that I've done for my own glory." And basically in that same instant he lost it all. A voice came down from heaven saying "Thy kingdom is departed from you." He was driven out, driven mad, and lived as an animal and as it was written 7 times passed over him until finally he looked up at heaven and to God and gave Him the glory and he had his kingdom and even more restored to him. But if you ever want to lose everything in a heartbeat just try to take all the credit yourself without even acknowledging God.

Jason