Thread: America's Army
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2004, 11:40 AM   #9
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yes Sir! I play America's Army. AA is a simulator, so if you dont follow team work, you will get get screwed and piss off a lot of people. Its sim nature can be very useful to you, you can hear your enemies in the rooms across reloading, walking, opening doors, jumping around, or just making too much noise. AA runs off the same Unreal engine.

"The Terrorist Win" -- counter strike was the stupiest game ever. I do not understand the entire hype with that game. The graphics were beyond sub-par, and its just felt cheap.

The only WWII games I play are Battlefield 1942 and Return to Castle Wolfenstien. Battlefield is fun, i love it. the fact that you can get into almost any vehicle is awsome. Wolfenstien is just a fast pace shooter, it has its moments. I like the single player more than the multiplayer.

I wanna play that new game Far Cry. i dont know if any of you have hear it. Its got some beautiful graphics and the game play just looks amazing.