View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 11:07 PM   #5
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: God's not guilty

Quote: (Originally Posted by StappsSaviour) i did not get to read all of what it is that u wrote but right in the middle of it i had a thought...

if God was not to blame y did he create our world???
y did He create things against us insted of for us???

yea there is supposed to be a Heaven after death if we are true believers of God and recognise our sins but how are we supposed to even know if that is tru or not?

btw please do not get angry with me...
i am new to this and want to know your views...

I wouldn't get angry with someone seeking knowledge. Thats why we are all here, is to learn.
God did not create things against us, those things are of an evil force, and therefore not from God. He created all things to work FOR us, we messed all that up. If you are looking for a concrete answer to having proof of God's existence, that is something you have to find on your own. I see it everywhere I look. That is why it is important to have a relationship with Him. He will show you proof, through the things all around you if you let Him. Just remember that it is all in His time, not yours, for the Bible says that a thousand years is like a day, and a day like a thousand years to God. He will speak to you, you just have to learn how to listen. I have recently gotten into a "Religion kills, Jesus Saves" state of mind. So much is taught in the wrong way and that wrong info has seeped into the viens of what we call religion. I no longer believe in religion, I believe in a relationship. Man took God's word and turned it into a religion when His word is just a manual to help us grow closer to Him by faith, to have a relationship with Him.