View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004, 10:28 PM   #4
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by R U Ready?) This isn't even what I thought the song meant when I first heard it but I think it would be a cool video idea.
Yeah it's not a bad video idea. If someone was to see the video about war and soldires, then read the lyrics, I think it would easily be interpreted as a song about war, because it does make sence. Personal interpretation is the main key.

Good point about the Higher video, by the way. I think music videos are an easy way of confusing what the song is actually about. This is just off the top of my head but take a easily read music video, like Jeremy by Pearl Jam. If someone was to watch and hear that song for the first time you would easily know what it was about, beacuse you see it happening in the video. Where as a confusing and weird video like Bullets by Creed for example, they wouldn't know what it's about and probably think it's about some cartoon that involves monsters with huge angel wings flying around. My point is, some music videos are confusing.

Just my opinion, hah.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006