View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 02:32 PM   #12
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) actually... the last news on Stapp was after the GuitarOne article was published: "The singer Scott Stapp denied our requests on commenting the article, since he's busy in studio"

Well, that's at least SOME progress.

Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Hes trying to get his guitarist to learn to play alter bridge covers...

Just judging by how horribly that guy did when playing "Higher", I'd say that he probably couldn't even play an Alter Bridge song. I can't imagine him being able to play a song like ODR or FTR.

I still can't believe how badly that guy did with playing "Higher". Stapp's vocals were spot on. What ruined the song(besides it probably being a bit painful for those who were dead set against Stapp playing Creed songs) was that nobody in the backing band could play the song. I don't know how you could botch a song that badly when you're "musicians". Maybe they just did not practice the song(which was a huge mistake) or maybe it was just too tough for them. I hope that by the time that Stapp tours(which, at this pace, could be 2015), the backing band has their stuff together and can adequately play Creed songs. Otherwise, Stapp should just drop playing Creed songs all together.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!