View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 08:47 AM   #3
SandMan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I keep having reoccurring dreams about them and I have never seen them in concert.

Anyway, I think they put up with alot of stress being Creed, negativity seemed to follow them so much, although in marketing any publicity is good publicity. On a human level that had to be so hard for them all to endure.

I think maybe they are changing and developing new and different talents and should share them with the world. It really doesn't matter how they split or what happened. Sometimes you just have to start over, and one day they can do a greatest hits album and a reunion concert.

To me it's always better to end something while its on top, than to wait til it fails...you know.

Also I think it's interesting that the name of the new band is AlterBridge, something that allows you to go from oneside to the other. Awesome title I think, should bring alot of good things to them, and they deserve it after putting up with so much negative stuff over the past few years.

If its over, CREED ended at the right time, I will always be a fan though, because they absolutely effected me on a positive and negative level, love'em lots.