View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 08:46 PM   #24
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Like Marcos said, it is pretty funny that all the problems recently are stemming from the same people. Kind of ironic, is it not?

Well I must have glossed over these "disgusting insults" but irregardless of that, if you want to feel that the thread was closed because of you and your difference of opinions - if that makes you feel better - then so be it. However the thread was closed because it was going nowhere. 9 pages of comments and nothing was solved.

And I'm not stupid either. You can badmouth me or my site all you want, but keep it at the vh1 boards.

Please show me where "this happens so much." Link to the threads that have been closed, or describe the ones that were removed. I can only think of two that were done so in the last month other than obvious troll threads or spam threads. (And I looked it up. In case you didn't know, vBulletin logs every moderator action. Only 2.) But since you know more than I do, enlighten me.

The "I support vomited Stapp" Steve. Pretty disgusting if you ask me. I was on the receiving end of that comment, but if that's what you allow here, so be it.

As far as your site being talked about at the VH1 boards, after being treated the way I have here the past few days....those people are justified. It's pounded home that you run this site the way you see fit, and that you are proud of it. You have no one else to blame for that but yourself. If you don't like the way the VH1 boards are moderated or operated....don't read there.