View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 11:33 PM   #20
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker) Yes, you have a point there. I really hope he doesn't turn to that side though. I do respect the fact that everyone loves different kinds of music, but I am just passionate about the music that I listen to and don't love any other kind.

Hmm. Interesting. I don't really know what to say, because I dislike R&B and rap, and all the music in between. It just doesn't appeal to me. It would be really, really strange to see Stapp out there in the rap industry, and I don't know if I could turn to that side of music just because Stapp is a lyrical genious, as I hate rap music. And also I think Stapps lyrics will change if he is going to be working with a rap producer, and rap artists.

I understand I love all music but rock is also my soul. But I am trying to remain open until I hear Stapp's project before passing any judgement. I guess I have a little more faith in this project because I have heard some rock, r&b and rap collaborations that have been great.