View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 11:07 PM   #19
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) Me too Hayley. That's why I am concerned about this 7 Aurelius connection. But remember Scott did say on Craig Kilborn that he is not a rapper.
Yes, you have a point there. I really hope he doesn't turn to that side though. I do respect the fact that everyone loves different kinds of music, but I am just passionate about the music that I listen to and don't love any other kind.

Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) I respect that rock music is your soul maybe Scott will open the doors for some of his rock fans to learn to love R&B and rap.
Hmm. Interesting. I don't really know what to say, because I dislike R&B and rap, and all the music in between. It just doesn't appeal to me. It would be really, really strange to see Stapp out there in the rap industry, and I don't know if I could turn to that side of music just because Stapp is a lyrical genious, as I hate rap music. And also I think Stapps lyrics will change if he is going to be working with a rap producer, and rap artists.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006

Last edited by - hayley - : 07-07-2004 at 11:09 PM.