View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 06:40 PM   #13
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) You've just shown how truly ignorant and immature you are. It's one thing to question Christianity and Christians for that matter, but it is a totally different thing to call all Christians "morons". That's insulting and really doesn't reflect well on you. That's all I'm saying as I do not feel the need to jump into a discussion about religion.

You 're quite right, titan. I'm not a religious person,actually dont even talk about the religion's subject, but I dont attack other people religions, cause I respect their faith. Everyone is free to believe in God or not, to have a religion or not...But has to do it in a mature manner.

I also believe when a person has nothing intelligent to say, like nakedsmurf, the only thing really important to do is keep the mouth shut . Insulting people and their faith only shows how immature and unprepared a person can be. And as a result no one will respect you and your opinions.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too