View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 12:07 AM   #25
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) Did you forget what I said Sincirr? Obviously. I said that I am going but I will be stopping by from time to time but then again I wouldn't expect anyone here to remember some detail as that.

I am very accepting and tolerant. But your statement was made from a baseless improvable stance and you try to pass it off as FACT that my dear is bigotry you all accused me of being a bigot but when I leave your true colors come shining through. Before you remove the sliver from my eye remove the PLANK from yours.

I harbor no hard feeling with anyone on this board I just see that the people are full of hate for no reason. Oh wait I take that back Ignorance BREEDS HATE so I guess there is a reason.

Good day,
Yeh good day.
I really cant stand folks who consider themselves accepting and tollerant but I have read many of your posts where U have blatantly referred to a believer as, even in a very recent prior post, 'ignorant'
Quote: "so many people rejoicing in their ignoance..."

As far as I could see when people were presenting arguments to you, you just argued back for sheer enjoyment. Even though they had good points... After a while of being shunned for what U feel are still decent arguments, you end up just going, what is the point here!

My immense curiosity with you though, is what the hell is FEEDING all this? Why do u come here and try to rip our faiths apart? I doubt it is through a passion to set us all free from our religious prisons, but Heck! If it is, mabe U and Jesus should chat. U seem to have a bit in common.

I have been annoyed at some posts made in the past but at the same time, I know that these presented have limited resources. Arguments are fueled by man; those who have manufactured the subject / object of which to argue. I can see that there is a limit to what we can argue because I can accept that there is an outter spiritual side to the argument that the human cerebral side cannot really aknowledge but is just as, or even more important in the whole subject because it can result in 'all tongues [will] ceas(ing)'. Hope it happens soon!

If U WERE truly a Christian for all those years, you have that perception but are supressing it for some reason. Perhaps U were never a Christian. As we know it has to be choice and your parents never gave U that chance. So mabe U arent able to tap into it, but when U do, it will blow your mind apart.

ROCK HARD!!!