View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 01:30 PM   #109
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by ronda
Dogstar?  
Do you mean all of these posts you are writing on the subject of the Chicago show and you were not even there???????????

Quote: No I did not say you people that missed the Chicago show cant have an opinion.  

Really? That first one sounded like a rhetorical question, implying rather boldly that I had no business having an opinion on Chicago because I wasn't there. That's called inference.

Quote: I dont care about the opinions of people, that I know DO NOT have first hand knowledge on the subject.  

Really? Then why the heck do you keep posting on this subject?

Quote: I came here after I became upset about a concert, I came here to get the word out. To try to get the word to the Creed management to join forces with other fans that needed a place to state thier feelings about the show. In hopes of some kind of retribution.

Mission accomplished as far as getting the word out.

Quote: Difference of opinion is debating in the adult world , true. But in a debate you have some basic rules and guidelines. Apparently in here anything goes.

One of the *basic rules* is to have a modicum of logic to back up your opinion. When I see posts that to me express opinions that I happen not to agree with, I respond. Isn't that what you are doing as well? Not sure what you mean by *apparently in here anything goes*. We are both simply stating our opinions, on which neither one of us is apparently ever going to agree.

Quote: How old are you dogstar? Just wondering.
If you bothered to read any other threads in here aside from the ones dealing with the Chicago show, you would know how old I am. Your original purpose in coming here was fine. I have no problem with people venting, expressing their feelings, whatever, about what happened in Chicago. And if it took a few days for people to vent, fine. I'm sure I would have done the same. But if you are such a fan, as you claim to be, you'd be interested in talking about other matters pertaining to Creed as well, like, um, THE MUSIC!

To Jen....Thank you!