View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 03:51 PM   #5
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Oh I need to do that as well!!! In fact I have them right here with me!!! Woot! Not so woot writing them all tho...hehe.

Yeh well I have seen 2 separate verses that the rapturists use and they do make me think...but the way people go on about it, and a couple of other topics that i WONT MENTION, we are wasting sooo much time arguing about something that is yet to happen, when we have been told to love God and others and go out into the world...etc....

Its just another argument that the enemy is using against different denominations to waste our time not doing what we should be.

I hear ya Sincirr. I just about got my cards done. I say just about a couple of days later because there's 2 or 3 people I won't see or be able to get them to until Saturday or Sunday anyway.

I agree there is much to do besides talking about the validity of the "rapture". But I will also say that I believe it could be a very real concern in this sense. If a person is under the impression that Jesus Christ is returning at any moment and that they will be gathered back to Him at any moment, what happens when Antichrist comes claiming to do all that? They become deceived and even impregnated spiritually speaking, instead of being a virgin bride for Christ. So, I think there is some danger in it.

Jason