Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 02:15 PM   #7882
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) weird haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO, i know i should,nt but i cant help it da precioussssssssss, perhaps he was not looking with his eyes , no i get werid S())it all the time too i saw like some birds today and in COLD weather they like always fly further south and i think thats what they were like trying todo but the fowls of the air were confused b/c today its felt so much like march they did,nt know if they were coming or like going they were flying like they were drunk Haaaaaaaaaaa,

yeh, the weather is prety uncertain now... but i am sure dear Lord have a plan for those birds ......... just like its been centuries, since the time inception , the birds are always leaving their nests with empty stomach and they do return with their belly full...... they will find their way..... the invisible path ! , just like the invisible path of a believer...... any believer...... times have changed, like weather, but heart seeks the path in all the places... in every situation..... wow, damn!.... gota stop here....

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) and this old dude Sneazed as he was walking by me and i simply said Bless You And he like started to tell a story where that term bless you came from In Mid Evil Days they thought like when someone sneazed their souls was escaping their body and when they said bless you your soul went back in your body....I Just Stood There....For A Second I Felt Like Wayne Cambell i just told him i was not aware of that kind stranger,

there is also a legend that Mr. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open!!! ......