Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:22 AM   #2610
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Praise Jesus

AMEN brother the word says what ye have done unto those that are in need ye have done unto to me also And Brother As We Grow In Riches And As We OUR BLESSED But I Never Forget those Who Have Helped A Long The Way JEHOVHOA GOD PROVIDES but i,ll be hontest i wont lie Sis Hates To Give Away her cosmetics GLORY TO GOD i know that sounds silly but it is a sacrafice PRAISE JESUS The Lord Loves A Cheerfull Give,er But Anyway PRAISE JESUS Our Lord Spoke In Great Parables And No Matter HOW GREAT THE NEED JESUS WILL PROVIDE For His AMEN Today Brother I Look And I See GLORY TO GOD A CRY OUT Of The Poor IN SPIRT AND MY SAVIOUR SAID BLESSED ARE THOSE THAT BE POOR IN SPIRT FOR THEY SHALL BE FILLED And I Praise God For My Brothers And Sisters And Minsters Of Today Like You BROTHER The Labours Be Few AMEN AND AMEN JESUS Said MATT 19, Verse 29 AND Everyone That Has Forsaken houses brothers sisters or father or mothers or wifes or children or lands for my names,sake SHALL RECCEIVE AN HUNDREDFOLD AND GLORY TO GOD SHALL INHERIT EVERLASTING LIFE THE Glory Of Contempt PRAISE JESUS, But Many that are first Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls, AND JOY In JESUS NAME That Without Him HIS PRECIOUS NAME There Would Be No Joy For Us Today PEACE