Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #2599
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Its Not Easy To Balance Two Truths

David One Of My Favorite Posts And Topics You Made From Last Year i could like post from this post and topic another week or so PRAISE JESUS cant wait to see ya back soon GLORY TO GOD, HOPE EVERYBODY IS Ready To Fight Contempt TODAY through whatever is going on our lifes in untiy and as individuals trying to reach untiy IN JESUS CHRIST I GET Angery At Contempt And Lies i see my brothers and sisters face thats why i loved the title of your post so much bub BECAUSE AGAIN all this darkness Is Rising Dark Prophecy collides With False Prophcey things emerge thats from many books and discovery AND Mels PRAISE JESUS what he tried so hard to capture in passions Just Brilliant in every aspect THE Feel Of Darkness Pain Tormeant Agoney Was There TO BRINGS US LIFE TODAY the reason why im bringing this up Is Because The Balance Of Two Truths WE SHOULD NOT GET SO CAUGHT UP IN SELF Or What We Think Is Right Till Will Hear IT FROM TRUTH AMEN and if sometimes with so many false spirts out there and let me tell ya something it only take thoughts of pulling AWAY From Our First LOVE just the thoughts oh well this aint working out whatever THE LORD WILL NEVER FORSAKE ME, sometimes all it takes is glance back to remembear AND To Remind Ourselfs THE PAIN AND THE AGONEY AND UNJUSTICE that was dealt SO HE COULD BRINGS US THROUGH ALL THINGS ONLY HE CAN ACOMPLISH ALL THINGS IN US, John 5>24 Verliy I Say Unto You He That Hears My Word And BELIEVE On Him That Sent Me HAS EVERLASTING LIFE AND SHALL NOT COME Into CONDEMNATION BUT IS PASSED FROM Death Into Life IN HIS Ways Brings you ETERNITY BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Everybody Praying FOR Peace To Subside In All of us in all Things IN JESUS Mighty Name Ya,alls