Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #2597
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread ~Looks can be deceiving

Just Love This Topic and of course like i said i would like to get further more into it , PRAISE JESUS Looks Can Be deceiving as in outward aray of sheeps cloths and long fancy speaches And Love To Up Rise Self And Put Others Down And Number 1 Thats What Turns May Away From God To Every beast Of The Field But i,d like to talk about something that also can be deceiving and it dwells within GOD Moves In Us And Forms Us IN an ETERNAL MOVEMEANT thats of many wonders and completes us While We Our Going Through A Trial Or After One Has Ceased For A Little while THE WORD OF GOD Is Our Shelter AND Is The Auther And Finshier Of Our Faith , BE NOT DECIVIED BY FALSE SPIRTS that sometimes brothers sisters That Can Be In A Momeant Of Many Wonders To The Soul YA KNOW What Praise JESUS These Things Are Just Going Be For A Season and will soon pass and leave you empty GOD Is ETERNTIY HE is The Number 1 SPEAKER To Our Hearts if we can foucous On That Relationship David Bub Just Like you Talked About In Your Last Post GOD IS Really Wating To Hear From You For Truth WHAT SEPARATES I Hope I Make It Simple What Whashes Away All Those False Spirts IS THAT One True Knowing OF CHRIST JESUS Which Is The Love He Has For Us And The Mercy He Has Up On In Our Trials AND THE SPIRTS That Our Deciving Far From His Love Our The False Spirts At Work THERE IS JUST TO MANY GLORY To God