View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 09:26 PM   #15
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Aimee) Dogstar.. Are you doin the whole big family thing? I am spending a couple of days in Michigan for Christmas, then flying back down to Florida before I freeze my tootsies off!

Hahaha, yes, I am going home to Rhode Island for the big family get-together, which is the week before Christmas. I just finished baking all my cookies, whew! I'm going to make some fudge next. I hope it's not too cold in Michigan, girl! I have to work on the actual holiday, but at least I get to go home this year. I haven't been home for Christmas in a couple of years! I did make it for Turkey Day, though, and we had a blast, as usual.

Quote: TeriB! You flatter me once again! (In case anyone is wondering wth she's talking about... I have been designing clothes these days. You can see some of them by going here... http://home.cfl.rr.com/thebeachhouse/ and you can buy them on EBay, but I'm working on my own website) I am going to be a part of an art show with my stuff in February. I'm very excited! If it goes well, I'm looking to have a real fashion show at this awesome club by the beach in the spring. It would be sooo cool if you could come. As far as my NY trip, I'm thinking I need to go soon!

WICKED COOL. I will check those out.

Quote: I am still learning violin, and have started to learn how to speak Italian. I want to go over there in May! It's such a beautiful language. That's all for now....
Ciao!

That's awesome! Italy is on my list of places to go. Next year, I'm shooting for Seattle for my big trip.