View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 09:34 PM   #45
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
[
Quote: QUOTE=uncertaindrumer]Don't mean to gang up on you but in this case, you are wrong. Which voice you LIKE better is a matter of opinion, but which one is more talented...

Not really a matter of opinion. Stapp could NEVER hit the notes that Myles can. That's alright. That doesn't make him a band singer. MOST singers can't hit the notes Myles can! And if you like Stapp's voice you like Stapp's voice. But Myles can just unleash these ridiculously long holds, than take them higher, hold it for a while, and than take them higher AGAIN. The guy is amazing. If you ever get around to buying One Day Remains, the first track (Find the Real) is a great example of Myles amazing talent power and range.

Now, none of this is saying Scott has a bad voice or anything. He has a dang good one (and I have come to appreciate good voices more as I realize how few there are in modern music). He just isn't Myles Kennedy. No one is. (except Chris Cornell. LOL!, jk)

Oh, boy! I'm a little sick of it! I love Stapp, and you love Myles ... Ok? Anyway, I like Myles, he has a very good voice...

Quote: P.S.(I hope this doesn't make me cease to be a cool guy?!

No, it doesn't... You're still a cool guy...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 02-28-2005 at 09:36 PM.