View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 06:56 PM   #7
velocityidp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by dogstar) We don't need selected quotes highlighted for our edification. State your opinion and move on.
1) Are you sure you wanted to say "we?" Do you speak for all members now? Do you you feel that you should be taking it upon yourself to decide what members should or should not read?

Heaven forbid anyone read selected quotes (taken in context) to highlight some interesting points made in an interview...

2) You say "state your opinion and move on." How is that possible when you delete my posts?

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) No, quoting an article is NOT taboo, however, picking it apart and only posting those points YOU deem interesting may cause more harm than good in this case.
So I can't point out what *I* find interesting? Am I supposed to pick out what *you* find interesting? I can't see how that argument works, unless your goal is to censor any opinions or information that run contrary to your views.

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Yes the article is one-sided, but we don't want any rumor or speculation to come from it.
Again, you can't keep on that "speculation" mantra. You're all scared of speculation. Only problem is, there was NO speculation in my post. You are excercising pure censorship for no valid reason. Is this how you treat all longtime members that don't subscribe to your views?

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) If that is a problem, go post your points elsewhere.
Why not just be direct and say "shut up or get out."

You stifle members and then try to rationalize it. Could ANYONE bring up the facts (as voiced by Mark/Flip) contained in that interview in ANY form? Answer me that and then jive it with the logic you used to repeatedly censor my posts.

Just cram a sock in the guy's mouth, say "I don't think your post was good" and then "move on" as if nothing happened. I don't appreciate this at all.
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed

Last edited by velocityidp : 06-04-2004 at 07:00 PM.