View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 08:11 AM   #35
creediscool17
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Clips of Full Circle Up on Verizon!

Quote: (Originally Posted by derko) i don't like pearl jam...

nevertheless i just wanted to say that people except creed sound when they buy "full circle"...black ice by acdc was so sucessfull cause people got what they expected... the unique acdc-sound... while chinese democracy by gnr sucked. it had nothing to do with gnr imo.

say what you want but i can't find anything comparable to mop, human clay and weathered.

"full circle" for example is a good rock song imo, but it fits actually more to staind than creed.

dude... seriously? what are you on. full circle sounds like stained? i dont even know what to say to that... it has a lot of blues riffs in it, just because its in a low tuning doesn't mean it sounds like staind... you really need to listen to more music if you think that song sounds like staind, it does not at all, really.

if people expect a "creed sound" when they buy full circle then they are missing the point of full circle... the band have said themselves that this is going to be different from their other albums... thats the point!.. why make another album that sounds like their other ones? ac/dc sucks because of that, they keep making the same album over and over... i mean if you want creed to just put out the same thing over and over than why not just listen to their old albums over and over?

i really gotta say i disagree with your musical taste, im guessing you don't have anything on your ipod that isn't in the adult top 40, and thats just sad.